The highest GSA Approved security rated containers built in the United States. Our wide range of Class 5 GSA Approved file cabinets, safes and cabinets give you the security and storage flexibility that you expect from the leading safe manufacturer in the industry.
- CLASS 5 PROTECTION
- File Cabinets, Safes & Access Control
- LOCK SPECIFICATION
- Shipping & Delivery
- Federal Spec AA-F-358 Approved
- 30 man-minutes against covert entry
- 10 man-minutes against forced entry
- 20 man-hours against surreptitious entry
GSA Approved for the storage of classified and/or TS materials.
- Trusted by federal, state & local agencies and contractors
- Gray, Black or Parchment colors
- Available w/ electromechanical or combination locks
- Single Lock or Multi-lock Designs
Amendment 1 of Federal Specification AA-F-358H requires that all locks used on GSA Approved Security Containers, except Field Safes, weapons cabinets and armory vault doors meet Federal Specification FF-L-2740.
F.O.B. ORIGIN: Milford, Ohio 45150
Delivery area to lower 48 contiguous States, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
All products are shipped F.O.B. Origin
Additional Charges for Inside & Sidewalk Delivery
Additional charges for sidewalk or inside delivery. It is the responsibility of the recipient to remove the equipment from the truck. If you would like to request assistance in placing your order inside an office, you must specify "INSIDE DELIVERY REQUESTED" on your order. This additional service is at the customer's expense. You may select your own cartage or Van Line, or we can assist you. Hamilton Products Group, Inc. cannot assume responsibility for the charges and the exact expense will be billed to the purchaser
Export Packing Charge: Priced upon request
All additional delivery services are billed at the customer's expense