GSA Approved Information Processing System (IPS) Containers are designed for the closed-door operation of your communications computer equipment. Trusted as the industry leader, HPG engineers containers for laptops, desktops, PCs, servers, Mac and a variety of switches and crypto equipment.
- All containers have standard rack mounts
- Custom sizes and/or interiors are available to meet your specific equipment applications.
- An optional fixed shelf and/or a pull out shelf can be provided for all IPS containers
Class 5 Protection
This is a U.S. Government Class 5 IPS security cabinet, which has been tested and approved by the Government under
Fed. Spec. AA-C-2786. It affords the following security protection:
- 20 man-hours against surreptitious entry
- 30 man-minutes against covert entry.
- 10 man-minutes against forced entry.
(NOTE: caster bases are NOT available for IPS Containers)
THESE CONTAINERS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR STORAGE OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS! LOOK FOR THE BLUE LABEL ONLY GSA APPROVED IPS CONTAINERS ARE AUTHORIZED FOR THE PROTECTION OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT PROCESSING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION IN UNATTENDED AREAS.
These products are being offered as Open Market items. They are on the GSA Qualified Product Listing and 100% GSA Certified.