IPS Model 54-45-24
GSA Approved IPS containers are designed for the closed-door operation of your communications computer equipment. These containers provide for the unmanned, on-line operation of computers, network servers and workstations that process classified information.
NOTE: This container is designed to circulate room air through the cabinet for cooling the electronic equipment while the doors (2) are closed.
IPS-54-45-24 - Class 5, Available on GSA Contract #GS-27F-0016Y. GSA Approved Information Processing System Container (IPS). Includes two (2) fans, 10" , Gray
- Two (2) fans located in the top of the cabinet to evacuate the interior air. Fans are 10" dia., 550 CFM free air each, 115V fans
- A 12" x 20" x 1" filter is required in the base of the container for proper air filtration (not included). Weight for a set of 12 filters is 6 lbs.
- Cable entry box has six (6) 1/2" diameter hole openings to accommodate the power and signal input cables into all containers. Cable entry box opens up to 1 1/2" x 5" opening for insertion of multi-pin connectors and plugs prior to re-assembly of cable box. Mounting is provided on the outside of the container for bolting on an electrical enclosure for the attachment of conduit.
- Unit is equipped with your choice of 19" or 24" EIA vertical rack mounts.
- 489-IPS-SS - sliding shelf (slides in and out), weight 47 lbs
- 489-IPS-AS - adjustable shelf (moves up or down), weight 16 lbs
- BW-2721 Conduit/Hoffman Box, weight 5 lbs
- IPSCP - Extra Cable Port, weight 5 lbs
- 19RAIL - Conversion kit for 19" rack mounts (set of 2)
- 12FLTR - 12 x 20x 1 IPS Filter (set of 12)
- 10" 220/230v fans
- Thermostatic fans
- Power Strip
- IPS Specifications
- IPS Standard Features
- Class 5 Protection - Security Level
- Optional Accessories
- Lock Specification
- Shipping & Delivery
- Net Weight: 1,600 lbs.
- 24 u rack
- Shipping Weight: 1,680 lbs.
- Shipping Cube: 54.2 cu. ft.
- Inside Dimensions: 50 1/2" H x 26 1/4" W x 40 1/4" D
- Outside Dimensions: 51 1/4" H x 27" W x 45" D
- Clear Door Opening: 48 1/2" H x 24 1/4" W
Add 3" to the height of the double door units for bottom supports (Base feet)
Add 4 3/4" to the container width for air shroud extensions
Add 2 1/2" to the depth of the container for lock/hinge extensions
NOTE: This container is designed to circulate room air through the cabinet for cooling the electronic equipment while the doors are closed.
Standard features here...
This is a U.S. Government class 5 IPS security cabinet which has been tested and approved by the Government under Federal Specification AA-C-2786. It affords the following protection:
- 30 man-minutes against covert entry.
- 20 man - hours against surreptitious entry.
- 10 man - minutes against forced entry.
- Part No. 489-IPS-SS - Sliding Shelf . Weight: 47 lbs. each
- Part No. 489-IPS-AS - Adjustable Shelf . Weight: 16 lbs. each
Amendment 1 of Federal Specification AA-F-358H requires that all locks used on GSA Approved Security Containers, except Field Safes, weapons cabinets and armory vault doors meet Federal Specification FF-L-2740. Your choice of X10 or S&G 2740B
F.O.B. ORIGIN: Amelia, OH 45102
Delivery area to lower 48 contiguous States, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
All products are shipped F.O.B. Origin
Additional Charges for Inside & Sidewalk Delivery
Additional charges for sidewalk or inside delivery. It is the responsibility of the recipient to remove the equipment from the truck. If you would like to request assistance in placing your order inside an office, you must specify "INSIDE DELIVERY REQUESTED" on your order. This additional service is at the customer's expense. You may select your own cartage or Van Line, or we can assist you. Hamilton Products Group, Inc. cannot assume responsibility for the charges and the exact expense will be billed to the purchaser
Export Packing Charge: Priced upon request
All additional delivery services are billed at the customer's expense